Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Filing a Report Against a Fellow Guard

While I am aware that a guard has the right to attack a prisoner if they are hitting another with any type of tool, as well as the lack of my full presence in the D block, I have pictures of the chat confirming that wawan0 hit another player who was swinging his tool, but hadn't struck the other player. Wawan0 had accused him of doing something suspicious, which can be seen as true, but since he hadn't engaged in any pvp, it was wrong of wawan0 to hit him in any way.

Lucasgreen, I believe had seen wawan0 attack this player as he had scolded him about it as it had happened, and that is when I intervened. Wawan0 had also confirmed that the player whom the other who had used the tool was supposedly chasing had not flashed red, indicating that there was no engaged pvp. Granted, I don't have a plethora of proof to 100% confirm this accusation, there is enough to show that some sort of wrongdoing take place. I await your response and/or action on the subject. Much obliged.

Wawon, i have seen you do this with multiple people today. I feel that it is unfair to them, even if they were swinging their swords around. If you swung a tool around and a guard killed you for that you would think that it would be unfair, which it is. Only if the person is attacking another person should you be able to kill them. I do not think that the common sense rule would be directed at this type of situation. Its either the person is pvping, in which you kill them, or they arent, in which you let them live.

This is my view on the situation, feel free to have a different one.

My apologies on not having any screenshots.
@1086959 wrote:
The only people who i have attacked without warning are the ones who engage in pvp often. For example, i see a guy sprinting around people and swinging his sword, I know he will engage in pvp and punt them away.

There is absolutely no reason to engage in PvP with anyone without warning. If you know someone is prone to engage in PvP with other players, but is not currently hitting anyone, warn him verbally, OR ask for his sword to which you can then attack him if he/she refuses. If someone saw you swinging a sword, yet no one has been hit, most likely you will be prompted to have your sword handed over. Attacking a player whom you "suspect" is about to PvP before he does engage makes them feel like you're out to get him and he's not quite safe in the red zones.
If they are swinging a sword, I should hope you do something XD Contraband