Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ios 7 beta give away!
Started by [E] Madster

I honestly don't see why you guys are wanting to pirate it... Literately, lucas and I are both paying to get your UDID registered. Why the hell are you guys complaining?
Because i don't have to win it. i can simply pirate it myself with less effort.

I do everything in my power to damage apple on a regular basis. i believe it is wrong to charge $1800 for a macbook pro that is slower than my "shit computer" (Hp pavilion g6 $375) i also think it is wrong that apple pays $104 to make that iphone 5 and sells it for $700.

That is why i have a vendetta against apple. I used to hold public jailbreaking sessions after school.

I have nothing against you madster infact i like you as a person. but when i cant play minecraft on my dads $1800 macbook pro, you know there's a problem.

I mean in no way to start a war.

im not even going to get ios 7 because my jailbroken iso 6 has 10 times moar on it.
@1028183 wrote:
I honestly don't see why you guys are wanting to pirate it...

The way I did it wasn't done with pirating. 'Twas all completely legit.
Jimbo493, I have a iPod % but ill wait for it....and I wat mine registered so I get all betas
@1028183 wrote:
I honestly don't see why you guys are wanting to pirate it... Literately, lucas and I are both paying to get your UDID registered. Why the hell are you guys complaining?

Because it will save you money and us, effort, pirating it is so much easier, and free for everyone. And there is no way someone can inject a keylogger or spybot into a IOS version, besides, who gives a fuck what you text?
Someone already reads all your texts. And knows all your passwords. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> (Not me...)
But ye guys stop complaining. Sure... I'll participate. Moon_rocks
@1028183 wrote:
@1270231 wrote:
Why do a contest? Just go on the piratebay and pick yourself up a copy... It's free...

OMG! You're right!? Why not just do that, and then have someone steal all my passwords, read my texts, and take my photos because I was fucking retarded and downloaded a pirated version of an entire ios for the iphone.

Smart.

Not for "retards"
isoccerplayer. I have an iPhone 4 that could use a new look <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Lmfao, I already registered a long time ago for an apples developer license so I get this for free.