Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ios 7 beta give away!
Started by [E] Madster

Just an FYI guys this is illegal. You can't have a copy of the iOS7 Beta software without a valid iOS Developers license.
@992203 wrote:
Just an FYI guys this is illegal. You can't have a copy of the iOS7 Beta software without a valid iOS Developers license.

Fuck the police.
Just so you guys know, I am an Apple iOS Developer. And this is not a good thing to-do, apple has a list of everyone doing this, and they will be bricking phones, and voiding warranty.
@2380090 wrote:
Just so you guys know, I am an Apple iOS Developer. And this is not a good thing to-do, apple has a list of everyone doing this, and they will be bricking phones, and voiding warranty.
@992203 wrote:

There is nothing wrong, or illegal with this..? This is a compleatly legal way of obtaining ios 7. Apple is not going to be bricking phones, or voiding warranties.

Now, unless you know what you are talking about, please. Leave my thread. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with this at all.
Also, the winners are:

nick663 and nbc0711! I will message you guys tonight.
AWESOME! <3
@544132 wrote:
@992203 wrote:

Fuck the police.

Exactly, FUCK THE POLICE
Potato <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
i've been waiting 2 weeks to tell you all that this is disgusting