Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ios 7 beta give away!
Started by [E] Madster

ios-7.png

UDID registration contest to enable ios 7!

Hey everyone! So, The other day, Lucaslower and I paid to get our UDID's registered to be able to download ios 7 beta for our iphones. Because we did this, we got a deal. We can register another UDID for half the price. ($6.67)

Since neither of us are going to use them, we decided to have a small contest for them! Here is how it will work!

Comment below with anything.

You must have an iPhone(beta not out yet for ipads and ipods.)

Your name will go into a randomized picker, and pick two winners. The winners will recieve a message from either I, or lucaslower on instructions on how to both, register your UDID, and download the ios 7 for your iphone.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

UPDATE: If you enter, and win, you do not have to pay ANYTHING! Lucaslower and I will be paying the UDID registration for you!

If we do not get over 5 people to participate, the contest will close with no winners.
Coffeey pls.
UPDATE: If you enter, and win, you do not have to pay ANYTHING! Lucaslower and I will be paying the UDID registration for you!
dzoumaya

LOVE ME
kutha1
You don't need UDID registration for the latest iOS 7 beta, at least not the way I did it, but have fun anyway.
lucasgreen
Why do a contest? Just go on the piratebay and pick yourself up a copy... It's free...
@1270231 wrote:
Why do a contest? Just go on the piratebay and pick yourself up a copy... It's free...

OMG! You're right!? Why not just do that, and then have someone steal all my passwords, read my texts, and take my photos because I was fucking retarded and downloaded a pirated version of an entire ios for the iphone.

Smart.
@1028183 wrote:
@1270231 wrote:

OMG! You're right!? Why not just do that, and then have someone steal all my passwords, read my texts, and take my photos because I was fucking retarded and downloaded a pirated version of an entire ios for the iphone.

Smart.

Ipwn is right. the pirate bay is a better option. if the torrent is fake and steals your passwords someone will have reported it in the comments.