Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pearl Server Maintenance
Started by [E] Dragoness

As crashing early today (Saturday) resulted in several files being corrupted, including some backups, I am having to restore these the best I can from data that is less up to date. I believe most things should be reasonably close to as expected when done, but unfortunately one of the hardest discoveries in assessment was that the economy data was reset. I am truly sorry about the inconveniences to members for the downtime and what I cannot restore.

Pearl is currently whitelisted for the duration of the files being checked and fixed, but I will have it open as soon as possible.
Update

I am done checking the plugins that store player data, these are the biggest member impacts:

- RP balances are set back to how they were about three weeks ago.

- Shops will need their signs re-linked to their chests

Additionally, the live map is down for the time being.

It will be another hour or two before I finish checking the server utility plugins and I will give another update then.
All the plugins are accounted for with the crash followup and I'm into normal maintenance activities (mostly checking for plugin bugfixes). As long as things continue to go well, I will have Pearl available again within the hour. Please take note of the previous update and please do report if you find any fresh problems.
The whitelist is off, the server is accessible to the public again. I am sorry about the inconvenience caused.

There is currently an automated notice running in game for those who don't check the forum very often, I apologize if it seems a little spammy.
I haz 1 RP <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> This is sad