Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Game - What did you do?
Started by [E] krisz

What did you do? (An OFFICIAL Event! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

A forum game brought to you by kosakriszi!

Hey guys! In this forum game, I'm looking for your story on how you managed to end up in prison!

Be creative! I might make this a contest where you can receive monies for winning, so remember to be creative and innovative in your thinking <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Have fun, and may the best story win! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Rules:

1. Actually try! I don't like reading bad stories!
  2. Make it believable! Don't write that you blew up Manhattan.
  3. Have fun! It's about writing a story, you can make it funny or sad, really whatever you want!

Go go go!

There will be 3 winners, each receiving 1000 PC!

The event ends on the 22, so let's get those stories written!

(Also, the reward will be given upon the server's actual release.)

i raped an afk body... Sorry sawine D: please get tested...
I robbed MT Bank. Arrested myself, and walked my self into MT Prison.
I was wrongfully incarcerated for killing my family. I didn't kill them, the voices in my head did. They forced me to kill my family, my friends tried to stop me, so the voices made me kill them, too. Then the cops got involved so the voices told me to kill them, so I did, but then too many cops showed up and I was eventually overrun... still, the voices in my head won't shut up about killing the cops, I dunno why but they seem bloodthirsty. No, I'm not crazy, I think... So, go and kill your families and friends and as many cops as you can whilst enjoying your lives.
What didn't I do?
@1044909 wrote:
What didn't I do?

You didnt take enough drugs to not be able to respawn <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I stood in the street, shivering. The bow in my hand was warm and I could feel the the sweat trickling down my arms. One block away, hidden inside a vault, was enough money to last me 10 lifetimes. Right now, I had enough money to last me another day,

I can't clearly remember what brought me to be a precision archer. Might have been my Dad, he was amazing. He used to teach me how to hold my bow and guess where the target would go. I would admire his shining bow that would always hit bulls-eye. Of course, good things never last, and growing up in a poor family meant death was really never too far away. He died in a bow-fight, the gang that did it played it unfair, and used a new and outlawed technology called guns.

In school, I was great. I always had the best grade in class, and in sports I was the one bringing home the medals. But, grades and sports don't pay bills, and eventually we were forced to move away from the place I had always known and loved.

But that doesn't matter now, I stood there, just thinking. I start walking without even thinking, my hands form into tiny little machines that obey my command, and never fail.

Without thinking, I kicked open the door to the bank, and shoot down all the 10 guards in the vicinity. No alarm blares, but I act as though every cop in the city is on my tail.

I look around. The bank is empty. I head over to the vault, and see the Manager checking it's content's, as usual. I planned the heist right when the day had finished and all the employees had left, but the Manager would do his daily routine check of the gold vault.

I find the slight notch in my bow, and slide a gleaming arrow into it. I turn the corner and stare into the Manager's eyes. She is frightened, and I am taking advantage of it.

I push her to the side, and grab all the gold I can, but I see her in the corner, whining.

I chuckled, she was born into the easy life, she should be lucky that I didn't end her. But, being the person I was, I toss her a couple of bars and diamonds. Easily a million credits right there. She nods at them, and continues whining.

"Whatever", I say, "I don't have time for you."

I walk out of the bank, and I feel like a new man. No more crime, I promise myself. But that could never happen could it. The Manager that I had helped, had offered a better life to, ratted on me. She told the cops how I looked and what I wore, and after a manhunt they found me.

So here I am, in Minetown prison. I am not a bad man, I am just a man looking for a better life. At least I can earn money and support myself. No doubt my Mother is probably dead in a drug-house or sitting in a cardboard box awaiting my return. But I will return.

And when I do, I will have my revenge.
^ How on earth am I going to top that?! D:
Wow, great story OperationNova, let's see if we can top it people! I've decided that a grand prize of 1000 Prison Coins will be awarded to the best story, so write away! The contest will end June 22!
I touched sawines tits and danni got pissed.