Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Are Alien real or fake
Started by [E] Omegatekanina

take a look at this video released today

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhVYIAW66j0ci9k3D7

Discuss!
videos removed... EDIT: NVM saw it... HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FREAKY D: Believable though... idk
no its not,I just tried it again
Fake.
Real.
that is creepy shit that phone call to
Goldengm wrote:
Fake.

lol... calling fake over 20+ footages... cmon.

Ive seen these events happen 1 by 1 on ats and being debated.

Claiming aliens dont exist is just totally unrational.

Considering the universe is infinite, and that our galaxy itself hold more than 140 bilions stars which could all be solar systems hosting planets with life... just make the math. Even if the chance is 0,000000000001 multiplicate that per infinite....

Im not joining further into this debate. I'd suggest consulting abovetopsecret if you are interested into more extraterrestrial stuff.

Cya
sawine wrote:
Goldengm wrote:
Fake.

lol... calling fake over 20+ footages... cmon.

Ive seen these events happen 1 by 1 on ats and being debated.

Claiming aliens dont exist is just totally unrational.

Considering the universe is infinite, and that our galaxy itself hold more than 140 bilions stars which could all be solar systems hosting planets with life... just make the math. Even if the chance is 0,000000000001 multiplicate that per infinite....

Im not joining further into this debate. I'd suggest consulting abovetopsecret if you are interested into more extraterrestrial stuff.

Cya

I'll be convinced when i see one and it anal probes me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Im with sawine. The fact that anyone can deny the existance of aliens is insane. Thats saying that there are no other inteligent living beings in an infinite expanse of universe. There is an infinite amount of galaxies like ours. Those galaxies are in Universes, which, by process of elimination, makes there an infinite amount of Universes. The fact that people say that Earth out of over 2 Billion other planets in the solar system is the only one with life. Just... no
Perhaps far far away.