Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vindictive attack
Started by [E] Mister Pink

Mister Pink wrote:
IT is I! Mister Pink

Great Leader Of the vindictive Faction and

Part Time Evil genius.

Mister... Pink, is it?

I believe you appear to repeating yourself. Pray tell, how will you accomplish your conquest and ersatz rule over Minetown.

Cordially,

Flaptastic.
um does anyone know what sawine said?
The how it gonna happen can only be exactly describe to the member of the Pink nation( aka Vindictive )

But It may Contained some Laser being place on the moon.
well sir as acting leader of helghan our people will be ready to fight back you and your villainous plan

as well our nuclear battle ship and weaponry will be locked on your poisoned and moon base.
I like this guy, he can put an argument (Unlike some of you who excessively cursing, thinking its a good well thought up insult) and a fight.
Mikeliskewl wrote:
um does anyone know what sawine said?

Yus, pretty much says

"Good, Good, Good (or dun dun dun sound effect) his first post and he already thinks hes cool
As leader/co-leader of the rebels. You ain't gonna find us. We gonna kill ya before yo reach our base <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
off-topic

I answered in french canadian because his IP is from QC. Just to make a "shit in ur pants" effect on him.
xD whenever Mister Pink gets on everyone should speak other languages at him xD
I dare say, Before you all misunderstood,

i never mentionned any killing.

Killing is so last year.