Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Staff Guide
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Oh god, a poll sounds really fun actually XD
Minecraft Ingame Name: sibunanick

Time zone (please use UTC if you live outside of North America): Central Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Monday 's: 9 hours, Tuesday: 8 hours, Wednesday 9, Thursday: 8 pm, Friday: 9 p.m., Saturdays: 9 a.m. Sunday: 8 hours

How long have you been in MineTown: about 3 weeks

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: never, I respect the rules!

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes!

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I have all that much experience with Minecraft I play already 4 years.

How are your PvP Skills?: well I have also tricks

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I talk a lot about Minetown if well 2 types of servers were I sat there might be much less on!

Do you have Skype?: Yes my skype is sibunanick

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I respect the rules! I can keep a good eye out of sight! And if I'll be asked what word (Admin or owner) then I listen too!

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Hmm. not really
This is the wrong Thread for staff Applications. Please Post it into the Sergeant Application Thread.
Help i can't seem to find where to apply for officer can anybody show me where ? Im alfred60912
@6609761 wrote:
Help i can't seem to find where to apply for officer can anybody show me where ? Im alfred60912

The Officer application link can be found at the end of the original post.
Hope to see whether my rank is real! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ive read these rules a few times and i agree to all these terms!