Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bugs, Glitch's and broken things O My ( Main bug report thread )
Started by [E] Sayomie

@697744 wrote:
The command list is a little off

Try ./bb for the bullition board

Try /roster <Clan> <page>

Working on the name colours and tags now. Thx for the report hopefuly this will be fixed soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

/bb still says unknown command, roster works, but every single page you type in just shows the first page, and the last time on is backwards now, going in the clan I'm in from 30 days to 22, 17, 15, etc.
Basically, all the commands are still derping....and clan chat still isnt working
the vault still aren't working for me. I can't access my old vaults and when I tried to buy a vault and it asked me to confirm. When i did /vault confirm like it told me too, it just said internal error
@batman make a pe and a staff will make one for you
Not sure if its a bug or a feature however I was told not to abuse it... If you have access to /stack you can stack vials of water and only need 1 item per 3x stacks of potions.

If you need any more info just msg me or something...
Its a feature
@4434737 wrote:
Its a feature

zio told me not to do it... =(
@2171005 wrote:
Not sure if its a bug or a feature however I was told not to abuse it... If you have access to /stack you can stack vials of water and only need 1 item per 3x stacks of potions.

This is a bug, which is not to be abused. Not a feature.
@957312 wrote:
@2171005 wrote:

This is a bug, which is not to be abused. Not a feature.

I thought it was a feature for $200 donators
@4434737 wrote:

I thought it was a feature for $200 donators

The use of /stack is a feature for donators. However it is not to be used for the glitch Alex stated.