Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bugs, Glitch's and broken things O My ( Main bug report thread )
Started by [E] Sayomie

With the re-vamp starting up I am going to be focusing on the Main server at first. I am looking for players who are experiencing any irregularities in game play, bugs, glitches and such to report them on this thread so that I am able to fix as many things as possible.

When you are posting please try to be as specific and detailed as possible as stating that there is a error with permissions really tells me nothing.

Thank you to everyone who takes their time to report.

Currently Reported Bugs

• CraftBook

1. animal harvester / breeder
  • Simple Clans - Confirmed - Maybe kinda should be fixed please report back if you still have any issues
  • /Mail - Confirmed - Working on bringing a new mail plugin onto the server
  • Vaults - Confirmed - Fixed
  • /stafflist - Confirmed - Will be looked at later
There appears to be a issue with the Craftbook IC's related to the animal harvester or the animal breeder. Ever since i started using those two IC's my sheep stop breeding. I torn down the breeder to see if it was the cause. However whenever i breed my sheep 1 of the adults in the flock is randomly replaced by the baby in the flock. Currently my last count had them at 11 sheep maybe 12. when i started fresh i had like 20 sheep in the pen.

Currently there have also been reports of players names colors being effected by Simple Clans. Something to do with the toggle function not working. It makes their names stay green apparently. This was being talked about mostly in the mumble. I don't have much more information then that sadly, sorry for that.

Thats about the only bugs i am aware of atm.
Allow members to join '/ch server'.

• The /clan bb (clan bulletin board) is broken. To type a message one must make the message "appear_to_be_one_continuous_word". I find that rather annoying.
  • The /mail command is also broken, having been such for quite some time. Nobody is able to send ingame mail, and even attempting to type /mail brings up "unknown command", as if the plugin does not exist.
  • Also, Vaults are still broken. This has been an extremely long issue, it would be nice to have this corrected. I do not remember the specifics, but not everyone is able to access their vaults.
Simple Clans, should be an easy fix. Its all in the config (Messed around with it on private server)
Here's a tiny little thing:

For /stafflist the number thing is derpy.. it says Staff Online (#/1000) but the # is how many total players are on.

90850b17c6.png
Bump, The more bugs that get reported the more bugs that will get fixed.
Bump again, Some bugs are fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Simple Clans has not been fixed, in fact its worse now. You can't do clan chat, /clan bb doesn't even work at all, when you do the clan command list it doesn't let you do /more to see the other commands, ranks reset to none, on /clan roster you cant do /more, it no longer goes in order of who was on last, everyones name, and clan tag is just plain white now, and your clan tag doesn't show up in front of your name.

It's pretty glitched up.
The command list is a little off

Try ./bb for the bullition board

Try /roster <Clan> <page>

Working on the name colours and tags now. Thx for the report hopefuly this will be fixed soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>