Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] im am extreamly pissed off over what recently happened
Started by [E] *Chriss

im am extreamly pissed off over what recently happened. in the war world i was building a base with chocolate and while we were in the bases mine we here boom we come up to find that our base was gone the few tunnels left suggest that the tnt was placed inside the base to do a chain effect explosion .i realize this is war world but were there not guidlines plaed like u have to have a camp 50 blocks away and both sides must agree on the war and also no running up and placing tnt oh and that both sides know that there at war

we didnt know tnt was placed no camp and i did not agree to war me and chocolate worked very very hard on that base we could have defended ourselves if we had known we were at battle .i would like an apologie and for who ever di it to say it was them instead of being cowards
Chrisseb, those rules aren't official, and they apply to faction warfare. There is no way for the factions to control what rogue players do.
there from a faction they placed wool it was founnd by maxman will ask what color and those rules should be official and whomeever did it should atleast state thee name
What faction was the rule from? And Sawine said that he is not going to enforce those rules. The faction leaders must take action to prevent their members from going wild.
wouldnt you have heard the tnt...
i did thats what made me leave the mine and i hope he does ill find out the color i really wish i knew who did it i have a suspicion
idk why you are complaining it happened in the war world so you cant get in trouble for blowing someones else stuff up. And if you really wanted your base to not get blown up dont make it in the war world <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
it was dobs i think lol
i think it was dobs or heark or exertie most likley dobs cuz he knew the warp spot
I mean, I think this post is a bit useless, because I mean theres no reason in complaining your base was blown up, in the WW. You let Heark be added to the warp, and Dobs was just having fun.