Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] were is evey body at
Started by [E] kingblingaling

where are you from?
kingblingaling wrote:
at time im make it is the begnen of sumer and mingtown is enty of the 1000 player limit there is only arond 100 peple im new so i dont know the nomle amton of pelope here but come on 100 out 1000 it's have wed site wiki from it's one of the oldist u have to wait to become a meber were the party at not here not now

Please try again later. Consider including words in your next attempt. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, maybe even throw in some punctuation and sentence structure.
Where are you from? Location? Ou est tu?
Well, we have the limit just because that is how many the server can support, but in truth we get around 100 people on at any time across all the servers. So there is not really a "time" when the server is full, because it never is

FORUM MOD: Think that this should be in general servers discussion, not introduce yourself...

My interpretation of the original post

Its is summer, and the the limit is 1000 but there are only 100 people on. I am new and dont know the normal amount of people on here, but come on 100 out of 1000? ( This isnt perfect:)) The wiki says you are one of the oldest around, do you have to wait to be ember? wheres the party am im not there now.
so were every body at
No, where are you from?
Where are you from ?

Location in the world
usa ohio
Are you sure your 16?
hey fettuccini can i join world edge