Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] were is evey body at
Started by [E] kingblingaling

at time im make it is the begnen of sumer and mingtown is enty of the 1000 player limit there is only arond 100 peple im new so i dont know the nomle amton of pelope here but come on 100 out 1000 it's have wed site wiki from it's one of the oldist u have to wait to become a meber were the party at not here not now
I'm sorry what...exactly was being said there....I honestly can't make it out.
Is this like an advert for anti-parkinsons drugs? Like, this is the before and you show us the after in another post?
Ive literally wasted 20 minuted of my life trying to figure out what the heck he is saying. These impossible to understand posts just crack me up xD
what i mean is were every body is at 100 people is only 10% of this server so when do come on line
im just a bad speller
kingblingaling wrote:
at time im make it is the begnen of sumer and mingtown is enty of the 1000 player limit there is only arond 100 peple im new so i dont know the nomle amton of pelope here but come on 100 out 1000 it's have wed site wiki from it's one of the oldist u have to wait to become a meber were the party at not here not now

At the time I make this post, it is the beginning of Summer and Minetown is empty compared to the 1000 player limit. There is only around 100 people online. I'm rather new, so I do not know the normal amount of people here. But come on, guys? 100 out of 1000 people? I've read the website's wikipedia and it's one of the oldest. You have to wait to become a member. Why is the party not here and now?
wow that was bad
kingblingaling wrote:
wow that was bad

I know you're 16 and all, but I think you need to go back to 3rd grade.

"i know 16 yo'ure, u to back school third stuge you've camed."
thank pred