Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] re appeal thingy
Started by [E] n0ttsweet

Username: n0ttsweet

When you were banned : April... 6th?

Person who banned you: isoccer (i think?)

Reason you were banned: greifing easter egg hunt

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative)

all

yeah, im supposed to re appeal or whatever.

I wrote an essay before to apologize, i assume you dont need me to grovel for you again. since it doesnt really accomplish anything anyways <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

yeah, so... wont break stuff thats not mine... kay?

also, this might be early, it was a 2 month-ish ban thing, its been 2 months-ish... (honestly i cant remember the original date, my bad)
oh dude! whatever date easter 2013 was, was my ban!

ah ha! google says it was march 31st 2013. so yeah. we're good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Hello I Was Make Ban Here I Know I Did Bad It Was Wrong Thing To Do I Just Want Play Minetown Again

This Way I Tell You Like Other Ban Appeals So You Can Unban Me

I See Them How They Get Reply And Unban They Make Good Sense Post Like This

So Here I Tell You That Sorry I Am For Being Grief And That Offense Seriousness Is Make Me A Fool Now I Want Forgive So I Can Prove Worthiness Of Unban And Play On Minetown

Sorrys Many I Have, Please Make Me Un Ban

Thank You Many Times
How about you write a paragraph explaining why you did what you did with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation, instead of 'This Pointless Capitalisation Of Every Word Nonsense Terrible Wit No Sense Making Of Wordz', then maybe we will consider unbanning you.
Oh hey Leo! Thanks for taking a look at my ban appeal. I know that capitalization garbage is THE WORST. In fact, it's my least favorite thing people do on the internet!

That said, I apologize for your eyes having to see it. Though, I considered how pathetic the ban appeals usually are and how the grammar those kids use is deplorable and realized they all get responses to their ban appeals!

I figured if I wanted someone to respond and let me know what I needed to do to get unbanned, the only way to do it was to make an ass of myself!

I realize that's not a very good thing to say, however consider that until I made that outrageous post, I had not gotten a reply...

Anyways, that's not why we're here. You asked why I did what I did.

Well.. First I better acknowledge what I did.

I made chests at the spawn of an event, and privated them so noone could access the event.

I was trolling kosa who was in the event with me

Turns out staff on one server isnt staff on all and he couldnt break the chests

I was laughing really hard, crying even...

because i trolled Kosa

I thought it was funny because I trolled Kosa, he teleported people who came to the event out of the chest cage thing. No one was really disturbed. The event area was reset multiple times before, it seemed once an hour. At worst it would stay that way for another 10 minutes.

It was an offense on event server for Kosa, I broke blocks i was allowed to break, and placed block i was allowed to place... i found a loophole and played with it. i didnt hack, i didnt steal, i didnt destroy the actual building.

i placed dirt and chests and signs. and got banned for two months.

yes, i disturbed and event. yes, mods got mad because im so nonchalant about it.

but no. no no no am i some hate mongering moron who thinks theyre above everyone else and shouldnt be on minetown

so i think its safe to unban me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
okay, thats the final ^^^

i reedited it a few times because everytime i read it i could see how somethign could be misinterpreted... so thats why the writing style changed too

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
That's much better thanks. I think now, you deserve to be unbanned, but remember, do not push the rules as you may well end up banned again, and the ban length may well be even longer.

Unbanned.

Locked.