Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Your Greatest Memory On Minetown
Started by Unknown User

When I first joined I didn't really understand petitions,

I made one because I was stolen from, so I had a mini freak out when I saw mrbaconbitts run into my house and open my chests.
I'd say joining sith, and becoming staff <3
My favorite memory, hmm... Its going to have to be my first time finding diamonds..... and then falling into lava. (Yes, Minetown was my first minecraft experience ever, it came before singleplayer too)
Burning down the warship with fire wands and explosives. and all the fun i had in the war world .
when 1.0 came out a world called destroy or something like that was released. It was a copy of the main server and everyone had access to /kit tnt. no protections, i had fun placing tnt in spawn and everybodys houses that i hated.
@916679 wrote:
when 1.0 came out a world called destroy or something like that was released. It was a copy of the main server and everyone had access to /kit tnt. no protections, i had fun placing tnt in spawn and everybodys houses that i hated.

imkinglol had a personal vendetta against DanniDorrito at the time. and he blew the head off her statue at candyland. I watched.
The slightly unhealthy rivalry between YOLO and Watchmen on the PVP server would be up there for me.
"YOPO! YOU ONLY POOP ONCE" - Jallaf

Good times.
Best memory was when Zionia was jailed and the entire server held a party in his jail cell...
@1044909 wrote:
Best memory was when Zionia was jailed and the entire server held a party in his jail cell...

I remember this as well. In fact, I was so adamant and quite angry for Zio's being Jailed, I was the one who originally rallied people for the party, and was myself jailed due to my demands for Zio to be released. Sufficient to say, Zio repaid my actions, by staying with me while I was jailed for advocating Zio's release.

I'm proud to say that was one of the best decisions I made at that time, when I felt that I was standing toe-to-toe against staff for what I belive was right. Where for one moment I felt more powerful then, and believed in myself so fully to be correct, in Zio's un-jailing..

And so far, History proved my right.

After all, Zio did do many great things. So I believe that in this sense, the ends justified the means.