Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Your Greatest Memory On Minetown
Started by Unknown User

I don't know if this has been done before.But yea what is your greatest memory on minetown , im curious to see some of the memories that will pop up....lol

/warp shelter (go at your own risk)
Spending 3 hours on the old guestworld terroririzing two assholes
When I stole from all those chests and never got caught.

kidding.

When I lost my beautiful hill and Lomanic took it down leaving me with flatness. <3
creating /warp megasheep with hiewashin, grifff, iggythebrain, agent_125, darkangle27, luggious, Ironcross and Happyworm360. Unfortunately most of the players have left and moved on but for those who are still around I remember it was taking us a full week to clear a almost 900x900 area with our bare hands, and we ended up asking for grifffs and hiewashin's help little did we know they like to goof around with each other.

they world edited the area, we were mostly done, and then a admin fight breaks out with grifff vs hiewashin both using thor pickaxes....for a good half hour all you heard across the server were thunderbolts.

fun times.
My first day on Minetown.
My great memory on Minetown occured when Coffeey gave me a home/house in his town, Adelaide.
Griefing leogt's Base, killing him Tons of Times and he Wasnt able to do something as a Little guest <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
War World