Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Interior design contest
Started by [E] Cryston

I have decided that while the overall shapes of our buildings have improved our insides are still sparse and bland. In order to encourage people to be more creative, I am running this contest.

All contestants are to make a 16x16 room of 8 height. Contestants can either make their own room or pay 1 diamond to use one of the ones i am making for contestants. 16 by 16 includes the walls, floors, and ceilings but you may change them all you want. no materials will be supplied for this contest.

The contest will test how well people can design the interior of a 16x16 room to look like they could be lived in as well as having style, I will judge the contest and will give out prizes.

4 diamond blocks for 1st place

2 diamond blocks for 2nd place

1 diamond block for 3rd place

All contest entries that are made officially by me will be saved and made open to the public so that people may learn from them. all ideas that are created for use in this contest are free for use of other members after the contest is complete.

Contestants

Pompus_Lemur

Chrisseb

MikelisKewl

Paulosaurus

Goldengm

Zoomafou

SpaceNarwhal

BuckySavage

Eissaye

JayoHJH
Can I see an example of a room made by you?
it's just going to be a 16x16x8 room with cobble walls, i'm currently just going to make them when people request to enter the contest
Oh ok then I think I will make my own room. When is the deadline?
it's going to be a week after i get at least 10 contestants.
Ok, I think I'll give this a try, you can add me to the list.
i would like to enter please make me a room for one diamond where will this be held
i'm going to make a large underground facility that will hold the contest. probably putting it in the walls of sphere site. i'll start adding people to the first post as contestants
i will enter
I would enter but I don't have mats <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>