Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Apology
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Hello everyone,

I just would like to say that I am truly sorry for what I have done. A lot of members thought what I did was wrong. I do agree that it was probably not the best choice that I have made in my life. I wish I could go back and take away what I did.

I have thought about leaving Minetown and finding another server but in all honesty Minetown is the best server out there. The website and community is something that other servers do not have.

Saying this, I would like to come back to Minetown and start fresh. I am really sorry that I did what I did and I hope to receive your forgiveness. I do not wish to come back and act like an Admin. I would like to be a normal user with no authority over anyone.

I hope you guys will accept my apology because I truly do miss you guys.

Thanks,

Cody
I'd like to say yes, but I kind of want to see what the admins say before I post what I post. I know you meant no harm, but it came to be. I forgive you though, you always apologize with the most respect and sincerity.
I'm for bringing him back as a normal member with the same rules and guidelines. If he donates he should be treated the same as everyone else and just left in peace
i say welcome back in minetown and some times we make wrong choice in our live
i say your welcome back but gotta pay the 5$ whitelist like everyone else i think and i accept your apology even though i dont think it was meant for me ha welcome back cody im glad you apologized you got some respect from me now

EDIT oh and going off of what oki said i think we should kick or maybe even ban the people that constantly harrass him in-game thats really not cool
im neutral about this, bar for mike who is defending someone he doesnt even know that well
Why don't you pay back the money you took? I'm sure everyone would forgive you then.

Not that its my business or i care, sawine is doing a great (dare i say better) job as owner
im not defending him im saying that what exeriti and jaysfan did was wrong honestly i dont care if he comes or goes but i dont think people should say that, its just not right but other than that i dont give a shit i think he should pay back the 600 he took but other than that i dont care
I would like to say welcome back if the admins gives you a go.

And i would also apology for my bad behavior and the spamming of "Fuck you!" on your wall...
maybe you should delete those exeriti