Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vetican city
Started by [E] Raventeeth

k i add you to all the teams is that good
if people didnt see this

Guys i want to make one thing clear this will be a new city it will not be from the faction of vegas.

The reason that i am makeing is this to set a challange for myself.

The other reasons are that i am makeing this for the sever. Becuase i think if this will be finished and all be hand made people think this sever is awesome and the sever works as a team.

The things what i want to do with this city is that this will be the hq from the church. I have still talk with you guys that you want this. Because i want to make a pope what is fun i think.

Now the other things i want talk about.

I did get from des1122334455

2 stacks diamonds and 3 stacks gold to help me with the project.

I am buying at the moment a lot of coal i think from the clear land that we will have some smooth but this must bought to. I am searching on the markt for cheap sellers from coal sand and cobble.

If you want to support me with this feel free to donate or sell cheap stuff to me.

The last thing.

i did bought today 1 stack of irion blocks to make tools for the workers so tools will be supplied
i will help with this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> i dont mind which one i am
welecome
The flatters can start today warp /warp vaticanproject

every worker can take a diamond shovel and a pikaxe

you can keep all the irion you find and keep 50 % of the coal you find

it is still possible to join the project
Guys i have started the project for the flatters you can get you tools out of the chest a diamond spade and a irion pikaxe more chests will be added if you want to keep the irion and coal you can

/warp vaticanproject
Ill flatten
Im in, I'll be a flatter
K i will add you guys

If you are workeing on the project please put a sign on the bord so i know how long you have been workeing like

Raventeeth

5 hours 33 min
Please add me to flatter & builderer.