Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vetican city
Started by [E] Raventeeth

add me to flatters and builders
i join every team thx
Can I be a builder? I'm on pretty much everyday and id love to help on this project
Yes everybody is welcome
I'll help out sometime after I finish my current project.
k is good i need every help what is possible
Ill help if Vatican city is a separate thingy like a place for peace. If it was part of Vegas it would have factional ties and that would make it inaccurate like in rl it's seperate just my opinion
Seperation of church from state and all that
Guys i want to make one thing clear this will be a new city it will not be from the faction of vegas.

The reason that i am makeing is this to set a challange for myself.

The other reasons are that i am makeing this for the sever. Becuase i think if this will be finished and all be hand made people think this sever is awesome and the sever works as a team.

The things what i want to do with this city is that this will be the hq from the church. I have still talk with you guys that you want this. Because i want to make a pope what is fun i think.

Now the other things i want talk about.

I did get from des1122334455

2 stacks diamonds and 3 stacks gold to help me with the project.

I am buying at the moment a lot of coal i think from the clear land that we will have some smooth but this must bought to. I am searching on the markt for cheap sellers from coal sand and cobble.

If you want to support me with this feel free to donate or sell cheap stuff to me.

The last thing.

i did bought today 1 stack of irion blocks to make tools for the workers so tools will be supplied
add me to the team