Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Could tnt be enabled in the Nether/End
Started by [E] lancefortier

I really don't see any reason for it to be disabled, bed bombs are allowed. It would give us a new use for gunpowder. I'm surprised no one brought this up before. It might help get people to play on main.
well people would make tnt cannons it would blow up spawns of the nether and end and people would complain about not getting there stuff back etc.
TNT used to be allowed in the nether. Not sure why it got disabled.

You can't blow up WorldGuard protected regions with TNT cannons.
Make the spawn out of obsidian. problem solved. also we aren't allowed to have regions in the nether anyways. so spawn is all there is to worry about. and i don't think our nether spawn/end spawn took more than 10 minutes to make. I may be wrong because i haven't been there since thabigdawg/Landr0/Coffeey was the pvp king's in the end.
It could be that since the nether/end are "part" of main, all the stuff is disabled by default and no one went in and allowed it
The current spawn in the End is actually really cool. There's a giant fossil of a dragon hanging above your head when you spawn.
ohh, well worldguard should protect it. i never had a reason to go to the end. and i usually warp to my nether farm. when i first made the farm i went in a portal that was 11k blocks out.
I plan to bump this every day until I get a legitimate response from staff.

No offence but I hate when important threads/appeals are completely ignored.
TNT makes the server lagg.

*Badly*
not really. and with not usually more than 5 people on at a time i for see no lag whatsoever. nukes on a ftb server dont even cause much serer lag. most of it is client side.