Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Could tnt be enabled in the Nether/End
Started by [E] lancefortier

When the big TNT explosion of Italy08 occurred in the nether, there was much lagg, young one.
Daily bump.

And before someone uses preconceptions to judge this request. I run a server, and the lag caused by a few people using tnt at random intervals would be negligible. lag from large tnt explosions is mostly client side.
Daily Bump.
Daily go away. For real - if you run your own server, go and play there.
that isn't a good reason to downright ignore my request without first denying it.
@929797 wrote:
When the big TNT explosion of Italy08 occurred in the nether, there was much lagg, young one.

LOL

1. You werent on when I destroyed your farms.... So how do you know that it lagged?

2. I was there and watched the explosions occur over and over yet had no lag...

3. No one that was on at the time complained about lag or even had any clue as to my actions...

4. You weren't the only one I hit. I got just about every staff members nether farm as well as many members that day. Yet your the only one that whined and continues to do so.

5. Move on pred your base is gone and yes I had quite a bit of fun doing it LMAO

I know your still bitter about your precious nether farm but it is time to move on. I don't know why tnt is disabled again but to be quite honest there isn't really a need for it anymore. People simply can grow nether wart in the over world now. So adding it back is somewhat pointless in my opinion.

PS BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!! So much fun lol
Please dont see it as staff ignoring your request, a lot goes on behind the scenes.

You never know this may have already been planned for the revamp <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Just remember that the revamp is coming and will take time to get EVERYTHING fully implemented and completed, we're all working hard on different aspects of the revamp so different things will come into place at different times.

The word everything was abbreviated since it literally means every single plan on the list for each server... which is a bloody lot lol

I doubt any changes will be made now until the 'economy fix' comes into place, thats the first thing to do. So once thats done, expect to be server changes following.

Theres no need to bump it, staff have been made fully aware of this, any threads like this are directed to the staff that need to know about it, it doesn't always necessarily mean you'll get a reply, but at least know we do look at them all xx
@637590 wrote:

I doubt any changes will be made now until the 'economy fix' comes into place, thats the first thing to do. So once thats done, expect to be server changes following.

you mean n0ttsweet's economy fix! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

but srsly... please do it my way?

also anything involving TNT is good in my book xD