Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Thread locked
Started by Unknown User

i had a rollback to you had yestrday no time it was 15 coal stacks and 50 cobble stacks ask chester he will say the same thing
Raventeeth wrote:
i had a rollback to you had yestrday no time it was 15 coal stacks and 50 cobble stacks ask chester he will say the same thing

I dont know if exeriti is talking about the same time, but the rollback you are talking about raven is the one I was online when it happened. There was 5 minutes rollback, I know because i edited the spawn church and my modifications were not gone.

How can you lose 65 stacks !? I still cant imagine how this is possible.

Especially considering an inventory can hold 27 stacks.
sawine wrote:
Raventeeth wrote:

I dont know if exeriti is talking about the same time, but the rollback you are talking about raven is the one I was online when it happened. There was 5 minutes rollback, I know because i edited the spawn church and my modifications were not gone.

This was that i trade with chester he say he has my gold but not the building matterials i was trading in that time
Raventeeth wrote:

This was that i trade with chester he say he has my gold but not the building matterials i was trading in that time

Well... we are getting specific a bit more here.....

It could be possible... if by some very bad luck, the rollback occured while you drop traded those items...

but.. honesly for a trade of that size I would have rather use chests to trade than drop and pickup...
Raven, did you take the obsidion?
Sorry to leave you on this note, but deal this situation with the rest of the staff, I already have enouph to deal with.
Can i haz unmute? I promise not do do it again..
um sawine a inv can hold 36 items <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> 9 in the quick select and 27 in the inv
Okey, now that reggeif knows that golden gave me most of the tnt, does that alter any thing?

He said you guys didnt belive i could make 5 stacks of tnt in 5 mins.. thats true.. but i took them from the chest to trandport it.. if a rollack happends then(as it did) i would get my inventory rerolled aswell..
Raventeeth wrote:
sawine wrote:
Raventeeth wrote:

Even if there was a rolback and it was a trade, Chester would still have the items...