Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Thread locked
Started by Unknown User

Omega, thats lame! Atleas let sawine see it! And as golden if i had that many tnt!

I got thrown out, i watched the clock, got to bed! Its either a rollback or TIBBS4LIFE..

ASK GOLDEN FFS!
Exeriti, 5 stacsk of TNT is a ton. And Omega is an admin, he has as much authority as anyone else in the team. Im with his decision
I saw it even if its locked.

And,
GearElite227 wrote:
And Omega is an admin, he has as much authority as anyone else in the team. Im with his decision

100% right, ppl need to stop to try to over rule staff decision by asking me.

If it true, care to explain how come you are the only one who roll backed ?
Idk.. i played late at niht, didnt relice it was that late, and i was thrown out..

Like if the server conection failed.. i wached down to the tool bar to se if i lost my conecton andd saw how much the clock was ans shut down the computer cause i had to sleep before my pre-exam tes thingy..

You can even ask golden, he gaave me most of it as a gift..
this is true i have seen the tnt i am not leiging
How is it possible to lose hours of work, when usually the very rare rollbacks that happen are less than 5min long ?
idk.. idc if its a rollback or tibbs stole it.. i want my freaking stuff back! First killed by a warp! Then my protected mineshaft gets robbed! then killed by my own /home! And now this? I freaking buildt my self up a 4# time!
Unless you have more proofs, Im leaving this decison to the rest of the staff.
ask tibbs,raven golden! they saw my stuff!
That doesnt prove anything to me... find some1 else that had a rollback at same time and I'll beleive.