Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *POLL* Map
Started by [E] Gear

So I had an idea. I've been thinking for a while we oughta one weekend have like a flashback thingy, where we use the old map and let people screw around. But then I realized, we coud have a multiverse world <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>. Sawine the map file is only about 90 MB and wouldnt be that much space. If we couldnt do this we could replace the nether if people wanted it (Thats a long shot)
The question isnt simple as that....

have to consider the map is 6000 radius... it was 2-3 in the past....

also have to consider we now run on linux and that cartograph is not the coolest map application now...

Im planning on making a 3d map... and as time goes, map programs get more and more user friendly and better...

So im waiting until it comes to an enouph stable point... you dont really know how much assle it is to make a static map manually on a regular basis.
Sawine please read the first post lol

I would like to walk around the old minetown map, think it would be cool. Maybe if possible replace nether for a while.
IK I was just thinking. Im not saying this has to be done, Its just a suggestion. And I do realize how much of a hassle it is, Its a LOT of time to take
Uh oh... i misread this so bad.

Will think about it, would be quite easy.
LOL its ok