Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] it is official.

has anyone ever considered that evenski might be a spam bot. the stuff he says could be completely automated...
Whether evanskis IS @dril or not, last time I checked minetown.net was not Twitter.
There is this on going trend on twitter called "Weird twitter".

This isn't twitter, and also it doesn't work here.
I came here because GACKT posted here.

Goodbye.
GACKT wrote:

As for this “Weird Twitter” phenomenon, I believe it’s simply a label that many people in social media loosely attach to a movement of ironic, satirical posts pioneered by the account “@kfc_colonel”. Nobody knows who operates this account, but for years he has been impersonating a dead fast food mogul and asking his followers bizarre personal questions, usually regarding their consumption of KFC products. His influence inspired comedians to further the movement by creating accounts of a similar vein, such as “@Pepsi”, “@Pizzahut”, and “@mtn_dew”, to name a few. I would suggest checking these guys out if you’re into some real subversive social commentary.
evanskis wrote:
GACKT wrote:

As for this “Weird Twitter” phenomenon, I believe it’s simply a label that many people in social media loosely attach to a movement of ironic, satirical posts pioneered by the account “@kfc_colonel”. Nobody knows who operates this account, but for years he has been impersonating a dead fast food mogul and asking his followers bizarre personal questions, usually regarding their consumption of KFC products. His influence inspired comedians to further the movement by creating accounts of a similar vein, such as “@Pepsi”, “@Pizzahut”, and “@mtn_dew”, to name a few. I would suggest checking these guys out if you’re into some real subversive social commentary.

>.<

687472586f.png

Source

lock please <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
it is official. It's locked.