Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Act of war against Vegas.
Started by [E] Raventeeth

ugh so much diplomacy why cant we be like hitler and kill some bitches ugh i want to fight i dont want no diplomacy it aint fun if there is no one to fight, thats the point of war world if there is no wars then why do we have war world? we need enemies to make this game fun
Mikeliskewl wrote:
ugh so much diplomacy why cant we be like hitler and kill some bitches ugh i want to fight i dont want no diplomacy it aint fun if there is no one to fight, thats the point of war world if there is no wars then why do we have war world? we need enemies to make this game fun

And That, children, is why we can't have nice things. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
hey im 16 and i dont like cod so i play minecraft but that doesnt mean i dont want to kill people and if there are so many factiona and there all allianced what fun is there in killing? you cant kill anyone becasue your in a alliance with them
The point is it stops being fun when you can't do anything interesting without people fagging you from behind for no reason

The power is nothing without control.
So what jpk? We just fight and force them not to attack back? This isn't fun, this isn't war, this is supremacy to the maximum. I believe we should allow them to retaliate if honor does not apologize.

~DH