Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server-wide Apology (Please Read)
Started by Unknown User

Hello, fellow Minetown players.

I have wrote this thread today to make a server-wide apology to anyone I may have hurt, in any way shape or form.

On my return to Minetown I have had the tendency to start my old trolling ways again. I'm easily aggravated by people saying stuff about me that I don't fancy. I am currently calm, and have even been trying to resolve this war issue.

Sawine, I am extremely sorry for my behaviors since I started playing Minetown. Especially last night. Please accept my apology. I can't believe you haven't banned me yet, you're one of the most understanding players on Minetown.

Crial, You're someone i trolled alot. I am very sorry for the shit I said about you, I didn't mean any of it. It was just a cornicopia of mass trolling.

Hunterkiller, I don't know how we got to the point of hating eachother but we did somehow. I am extremely sorry for destroying your bases in War World. It was fun at the time, now I just feel like a dick..

Gackt, You didn't deserve any of that racial shit i said to you. I was just a total idiot, it's just immaturity i presume. I'm sorry bro.

Again, I am very sorry for the troubles I may of caused some of you guys.

Please accept my apology..

Edit: I could probably make a bunch of those small sentences for most players :/

-Jaysfan
Post Yes, if i should leave the server..

Post No, if i should stay.
no
No
2 No.
Apology accepted, and sorry for being aggressive towards you.

No
Good move.

You were really on the edge of being banned.
DecoyGoose wrote:
Apology accepted, and sorry for being aggressive towards you.

No

Thanks decoy,

I miss when we liked eachother bro <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

<3
you lucky i swayed the vote to mute you for 3 days instead of banning you

(at the time of the drama in mumbles with omega)
YES YOU SHOULD LEAVE ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> (hope you know im just kidding)