Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Official Apology for Conduct
Started by [E] Eissaye

People of Minetown,

As most of you know, the fragile peace between factions was shattered today as war broke out between Vegas and the Members of the Millenium Alliance at the Valor fort.

The fighting was fierce, and heavy losses were taken by each side. However, after holding the invaders off for twenty minutes, Valor and the combined MA forces were forced to accept defeat as our walls exploded around us,

Most of you also know that, instead of accepting the loss with the dignity of my position, I became enraged, lashing out against both individuals and factions. My words were hateful, and contributed to increasing enmity between factions. These statements were uncalled for, and I greatly regret losing my temper at such a time.

The Valor Fort was primarily my construction, and it was the first time I'd had to stand, virtually helpless, as my creation exploded around me. Despite the fact that this was the War World, I became angry to see my work of several days taken down in a few short minutes.

Despite this, as I said earlier, my actions and words were inexcusable. I apologize in particular to GoldenGm and to Raventeeth, but also to all the members of Vegas and the Opposing Force in that battle. I also apologize to my fellow faction and alliance members, who I shamed by association.

It is without honor, and with great shame, that I apologize to everyone here in Minetown. I am seriously considering abdicating my position as General and lead intelligence officer of Valor; my actions do not warrant a position of this magnitude.

I understand how you feel.. Got my bunker blown up..
Np m8 it was fun night for me but at the end it became a chaos and Iam a little bit sad about we destroyed your castle it was a really nice castle but exeriti did found the weak spot I hope you can repair it and maybe I will help you because I have not so much to do on the sever ran out of recourses
We fought before the Valor thing.

And we lost?

They stopped coming, so I thought we won.

~SN
Raven, a weak spot? I ran to theire wall with 12 tnt each attack. And to be fair, i plages my home 50 blocks away.
I think war map needs rules, i dont think people should be allowed to place tnt willy nilly. no demolishing walls via tools and no attacking within a fort unless theres a real attack.
Like you should have to fire tnt out a canon, not jsut run up to the walls and place it, its too powerful for that.