Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shaders Mod [MAC]

Hey guys, do you have any suggestions for a way to set shaders up on a mac, in 1.5.2, and simply?

I dont need it to be over the top, I just want my videos to look better

Specs on my computer:

12 GB RAM

AMD 512 Radeon Graphics

i5 64-bit 2.5 GHz

Anything else?

~jimbo

jimbo493 wrote:
Hey guys, do you have any suggestions for a way to set shaders up on a mac, in 1.5.2, and simply?

I dont need it to be over the top, I just want my videos to look better

Specs on my computer:

12 GB RAM

AMD 512 Radeon Graphics

i5 64-bit 2.5 GHz

Anything else?

~jimbo

I think the 512 stands for how many megabytes of DDR3 (or 5 or gddr5 or whatever) your actual graphics card has. The rest of your computer seems pretty good, but usually AMD cards come in a 6000, 5000, 7000, or the older 4000 range of models. Obviously if you had a 7990 as opposed to a 4880, you could run shaders a lot better.

Presuming you're computer is good and ready to go, this is a nice tutorial (or seems it) that you can follow on how to install GLSL.
Alright, first, yes XCoaster, Its 512 MBs, I followed the tutorial, and It installed...But It didnt "shade" I could see the shaders settings and stuff, but it didnt shade in game, I even tryed without internal with a different shader folder thing.

ideas?

~jimbo

EDIT, my deep, I didnt realize the packs had to be a .zip

Fixed now!

Shading on

~jimbo

PS: XCoaster you get my kudos

1. legit shaders mod for PC

2. minimum requirements (most shaders I've tried crash my game)

please <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>!
Did you put optifine in too WhatItDo? Since im at school I cant access the Minecraft Forum. But I do recall seeing one that had a ite version, that had less impact to the computer, think it was near Kayonixs Modified Shaders...

~jimbo