Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [MT] Disable PVP from regular world
Started by [E] sawine

Should PVP be disabled completely from regular world since the war world now exist ?

There is also another alternative, it is possible to diable pvp per protected regions. Cities could have PVP turned off.

Completely,because we have the War World for all your PVP needs.
Yes disable it from regular world. BUT what about cities/factions that have "beefs" with each other. How could they stop them from entering their city?
Disable it from crowded places.

Minetown has been a PVP and RP server for a while, since its creation.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Disable it from crowded places.

Minetown has been a PVP and RP server for a while, since its creation.

~SN

Space i believe you failed to read that we now have a ''War World'' in place for it...

If PVP is not fully removed from regular world ,well i believe the WW should be removed.
Dont remove ww! Are you out of your freacking mind?! Didnt you see how much fun we just had there?..
Actually I dunno if it should be taken away completely anymore. Having a warworld chat and a regular world chat would definitely hinder the cross border disputes, and would keep fighting in war world.

It would be weird not having that little bit of pvp inside of regular world, just some how needs to be back to what it was before lol
Pvp in cities/towns should be handeled by either city guards or soldiers.
i agree with exeriti i think that the wilderness should be pvp and everywhere else should have it turned off, for example cities
I want to change my vote. If there are guard npcs in cities, then i think pvp should be allowed in regular world.