Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honor, Official Thread
Started by [E] buckysavage

welcome to Honor pattsully! glad to have you!
We need help more help! We just cant keep up with the demand of lots needed.

HonorTown is now recruiting two Aldermen!

Aldermen will help make town decisions, help build and expand the town. Help build roads, build lots, and plan other needed things for the town! Help us layout the town, give lots away (open /pe's for new protections). Help us help others wanting to join the town!

Our goal is simple....lets grow into the largest town in minetown!

Plans are areas for new people starting/ learning how to build and areas for elite, experienced builders with strict codes!

We need more town farms to help builders.

We need creative players with time to help us be the best!

Hrrng I suppose. I'd be happy to, but I'm not in the faction or the town, though I intend on buying a lot if they cost and joining if you have to.
i would also be happy to do it
Nick, don't even think twice about me xD I'd love to do it.
Kong gave me his Honor house, i guess i live in Honor now
In-Game Name: fakeplastic

Reason you want to join Honor: To build in a friendly environment that is new and has room for more buildings

Current Minetown project: Getting a piece of land

What you can offer Honor: My nearly obsessive compulsive tendency to build attractively symmetrical buildings

What you want Honor to do for you: Help me get a plot of land to build on

One word to describe your way of playing minecraft (miner, builder, PVPer etc.): Builder

Anything you'd like to add: Thank you for considering my application
I'd really love to do this. I can also build huge houses with detail and small houses with detail also I am a fast builder too
Great loving all the interest in helping make the town grow!

There is unlimited amount of work to be done. I have added Kong999 to try out one Alderman position. Lets see how he like it and if he wants to keep it.

I really must talk to the people in person to explain plans before accepting them.

Keep in mind, even if you dont get alderman position, you can still jump in on building amazing things! We need more ideas, more public buildings, more bridges, more boats/ ships, more landscaping. Maybe you just want to make one object?That is cool too!

Express your ideas here and contact Stryk9 or myself and we will get you an area to build your ideas!

thanks again!
Gama, Flakeplastic, and the firecrafter!

We need to get you guys setup with housing lots or buildings lots Soon!

What do you guys have in mind?

Want houses, or public buildings?

I would like to add things like

bridges

boats/ ships/ yachts

library

Budapest temple

Expand our subway

and many more secret ideas!