Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honor, Official Thread
Started by [E] buckysavage

I would love to be a part of this, i am an enthusiastic about building public buildings as that is what i do in SP anyway, and i am also looking for land. (ingame name llamas55)
Thankyou for accepting me nick. I will do the best I can to help and maintain honor, just need a forum signature now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'd like to start building right away ^^ all I need is to claim a piece of land I've been looking at
In-Game Name: Ceannfaolaidh

Reason you want to join Honor: Looks like the best faction out there. It has few enough members that I can get to know them all and, from what I can tell, they are all dedicated.

Current Minetown project: Sandpoint Keep, a large, strategically located sandstone castle / defense mechanism

What you can offer Honor: Efficient and good-looking design, a good sense of logistics and mad creeper-killing skills.

What you want Honor to do for you: Give me somewhere to be creative and provide a friendly and collaborative community

One word to describe your way of playing minecraft (miner, builder, PVPer etc.): Designer

Anything you'd like to add: Nope
With Nick's approval, I have revamped the tree farm at /warp hxtree . Now, every sapling should be planted inside the stone boxes I have created for your convenience. These boxes are 4 blocks apart each, precisely far enough to avoid branching trees, and to make passage between rows of trees easy. I hope you all continue to use these boxes and keep our tree farm looking neat and impressive. Nick, you owe me a lot of torches and stone XD
Thanks fake every time I went in there, there was saplings planted every where.
Welcome to Honor llama and Ceannfaolaidh!
Just a quick question - do I get assigned a lot, or do I pick one? Also, what's the difference between /warp honortown and honorx?
In-Game Name: paulfh76

Reason you want to join Honor: I toured your town and read the description and really liked both

Current Minetown project: None.

What you can offer Honor: Dedicated, honesty and willing to work on projects.

What you want Honor to do for you: I'm a noob to Minecraft. Would like the chance to improve my MC skills and hopefully meet some cool people

One word to describe your way of playing minecraft (miner, builder, PVPer etc.): Miner/builder

Anything you'd like to add: I have a good imagination and a love for the game.
Ceannfaolaidh wrote:
Just a quick question - do I get assigned a lot, or do I pick one? Also, what's the difference between /warp honortown and honorx?

The difference of the two warps is that The honorx warp takes you to the newer part of Honor, built by Nick7269

Honor takes you the the spawn of Honortown, most of this is built by Buckysavage.

Hope this helped