Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honor, Official Thread
Started by [E] buckysavage

HONOR

This is the official thread for the faction Honor. Honor is a peaceful faction with no enemies. we aim to keep peace and protect the innocent. Honor has been built and based out of the growing town of Honortown (/warp honortown) a town that has been growing rapidly due to it's vast landscapes and wonderful citizens. Owners of Honortown are: BuckySavage, and Nick7269. Our faction has but one creed "We will help those in need and hurt those that persecute them."

The only rules are be Honorable, Dependable, and follow the age old code of do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Honor goes into battle with the strong, to protect, defend, and uphold justice.

-Members of the Faction receive a FREE lot in Honortown as well as an Iron pickaxe and shovel.

Honor's Promise

New members of minetown, who wish to seek refuge may come to Honortown for a FREE lot, as well as some stone tools and some food to heal. Honor wishes to help those new to Minetown succeed and become great members of the growing community.

Current Members

-BuckySavage

-Brob2011

-Chester

-MrForan

-Nick7269

-Stryk9

-richie47

-Carlos4058

-dancraft200

-KelsoMafia

-pattsully

-fakeplasticks

-llamas55

-Ceannfaolaidh

-as well as a few more that just need to confirm.

Honorary Red-Headed Stepchild : Okifool66

Application Form.

In-Game Name:

Reason you want to join Honor:

Current Minetown project:

What you can offer Honor:

What you want Honor to do for you:

One word to describe your way of playing minecraft (miner, builder, PVPer etc.):

Anything you'd like to add:
All members are free to use these images as their signature <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
nice! thanks bucky!
awesome very nice im glad to see a new player get up and start a nice city and a faction as well good job bucky and brob
Yea , This is what i am talkling about
In-Game Name: richie47

Reason you want to join Honor: new to minetown, looked at all the factions and liked this one the most, really like the honorrail and subway systems

Current Minetown project:Belle Vista, a small town with roman style archeticture

What you can offer Honor: an active builder to help with projects

What you want Honor to do for you:make me a part of big projects

One word to describe your way of playing minecraft (miner, builder, PVPer etc.):engineer

Anything you'd like to add
Richie, we are looking for a good few players like yourself. I missed you online earlier. Send me a message when you see me online!
I need to update that picture... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
In-Game Name: Carlos4058

Reason you want to join Honor: I liked this faction the best.

Current Minetown project: Nothing right now

What you can offer Honor: I'm a miner and a builder

What you want Honor to do for you: I want to work on building projects.

One word to describe your way of playing minecraft (miner, builder, PVPer etc.): Miner

Anything you'd like to add: