Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old news renewed.

Username- Luev25

Date Banned- May 10th 2012

Banned By: DarthAndroid

Reason: I rather not say in public...

Server Main

You probably don't remember me, but I used to play on this server extensively. I have played hundreds of hours on the server and was known to community, as far as to my memories go. Over a year ago I was banned for things that i'm rather not proud of, and cant be sorry enough. I have been maturing through the last year, and have learned from past mistakes. When I look back on the situation I realize that what I did was unfair and dumb. I was not playing the game how it was meant to be played. I was taking advantage of aspects of the game that were meant to be enjoyable for anybody. I have been looking to getting back into Minecraft and would like to receive a second chance. I have had a clean record up until this happened. My friends and I were looking to come back and play the good ol fashioned minetown the right way. I understand I needed to be punished, and I feel that a year long ban, along with a clean start on the server, (wiping the vault and other chests I own) is punishment enough. If a discussion needs to be made more about why I was banned or other aspects of my ban, I would ask that this is done in private messages.

I respect your choice, and understand if I am not unbanned. --Thanks Luev25
We've had ban appeals for worse offences, it's fine to discuss it here.

You were banned for tranferring Diamond Ore blocks from event to Main with Virtual Chest, then breaking the ore blocks to get diamonds. Quite a few, to be honest, but I am glad to see that you see you did wrong and are remorseful for it. Your inventory, vault, home, and all warps will be cleared. Sound good?
So I will be unbanned?
Yes, but only because it seems that you have learned from your mistake and are remorseful for it. If you ever end up back under the ban hammer, it won't go so easily though.
Thank You!
I'll unban you when I get home from church tomorrow, I'll let you know when you're good to go.

I hope that you have learned your lesson, time will tell.

Unbanned

/locked