Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal, June Attempt
Started by [E] xXx_Arceus_xXx

arceusplayer11 wrote:

=============

Username: arceusplayer11

When you were banned : I Dont Know, Around 2 Months Ago

Person who banned you: DannyBoy (Unless Im Mistaken, He Was The Only Moderator On At The Time)

Reason you were banned: Xraying For Diamonds And Iron And Coal

Server: Pvp, But I'm Banned From All Servers Except Mcball

=============

Hi, Im Arceusplayer11, And I Bet Alot Of People Know Me, I Have Been On The Server For A Year Now. However, What Alot Of People Dont Know Is That I Use Nodus To Increase How Much I Enjoy The Server. I Am Always Finding It Hard To Find Diamonds In All Servers, And That Made The Server Less Enjoyable, Because I Was Useless At Mining And I Had To Buy My Materials. However, A Little While Ago, A Friend Showed Me This Hacked Client Called Nodus. I Had Heard Of It Before, But I Never Used It Because i Thought It Could Be Detected Instantly. However, This Friend Told Me It was Almost Impossible To Find Out If A Player Is Using Nodus Unless That Player Is Using Hacks RIght In Front Of An Operator. So That Was How I Started Hacking.

So Now, I Am Banned For Xraying. I Knew It Would Happen Sooner Or Later, But I Am Still Cursing Myself For Using It On Minetown. I Know Its Unlikely That Im Gonna Be Unbanned From All The Servers I Have Been Banned From, But I Still Plead That I Be Unbanned. I Know It Was Wrong, And I Will Stop. I Will Go Back To Mining And IMploy A New Technique Of Mining Others Use Called Strip-Mining. Also, I Know Now Not To Let Grudges Control The Way I Act In Your Server, Cause The Other Reason I Used Hacks Was Because I Wanted To Get Even At Soccerjj1. I Also Promise To Disable Nodus Or Even Uninstall It (Cause I Still Use It On Other Servers) The Next Time I Join Any Minetown Server.

I Hope I Get Unbanned, But That Is Probally Too Much To Ask.

Okay, It Is June Now, And I Was Told To Wait Until June. Can I Please Be Unbanned Now? I Dont Use Nodus Anymore. And Besides, Nodus Will Soon Be Nonexistent, As Soon As The New Update Comes Out. I Now Play Legit On All Servers (Unless Playing On A Private Server With Friends). Can I Be Unbanned?
Btw, I Made The Original Appeal Around April
HolySm0kes wrote:
Im extending your ban time to at least June. Please try again then.

That means to apply in June, the Sixth month of the year. Comes after May (The Fifth Month) and before July (The Seventh Month).
arceusplayer11 wrote:
It Is June Now

I don't know what calendar you're using, but we're going by the Gregorian calendar. It's only May 16th, you still have more than two weeks to go until june. Re-appeal at that time.

/locked