Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Self destruct
Started by Unknown User

I was notified my Golden that the bunker were no longer safe and that the name tags were vissible grom above ground due to creaper explosions. I had to do the regretfull decision and pushed the self destruckt button after saveing most of the valuable items. the base is now greatly damaged, if not completly gonem and the hallways are now flooded making it impossible to try to enter..

I've started the search for a new place, which will be more safer than last time. Im sorry for destroying it, but i saved most of the residents' stuff.
While trying to scavange the bunker for the last remaining supplies, edcorbett123 popped out of nowhere and killed me, taking much of the stuff i had no me.. I sak that he will be targeted for assasenation by any Vegas members..
What are you trying to point out for us..

~SN
just informing the bunker members why the bunker is fucked up and why theire stuff is gone
What exactly is going on here?....it was a whole lotta whoa head exploding no clue what you're saying.
The real reason is that the self destruct button was too tempting.
Swaine, youre closer tyst you think..

Btw you did get your green wool back after your wall were griefed? XD
haha sawine is dead on. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Lolz.. the last posts were written on my ipod, and it changed some words :S