Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] elections for tension empire
Started by [E] *Chriss

as some of you know south regnium has recently separated from regnium empire and is now tension.in addition to that tension now has more cities under its empire im looking for ppl to run these cites .these cites names are as follows

wtension which is a small area off the mountain range of tension .

stension which is enormous mostly residential lots of flat area outside a giant natural wall lies on a coast near the new titanic project.

ntension which lies just north of the capital. region is full of caves and mountains lies next to a desert and near ocean

each city needs a rear admiral to run the city and make decisions on its behalf .each city needs a designer for its town center( i will be having a contest for that soon).Each city needs someone or someones to make check ups whenever there on to make sure there's been no grieving and make sure the cities OK (these ppl would need is to tell me how often there on) each person that is chosen would receive a free house in the city they are appointed

if you are applying to any of these jobs plz apply as if u were applying to be a mod and if ur applying to be the designer wait till i post the competition

thank you plz dont troll only post an apply or unless you really must thank you
Creative naming...
Where did you get these ranks, Darkspace?
omfg another faction.
no i got them from njrotc thnx eissaye and yes another faction would u like to apply
i lol'd another faction ...

someone actually needs to find out how many there are...
lol yeah
Chrisseb, you do realize if you form a faction you can't be in Espero? Would you like to run this as a division of Espero?
what do u mean? like i cant run for govenore or i cant live there or what and wat do u mean a division of espero
Please type legibly.

There's no excuse for using text shortcuts and skipping punctuation when typing on a full keyboard! It takes literally half a second more time to type the word, "you" as opposed to the letter, "u." That half second makes your whole post easier to read for everyone, and makes you sound much more credible.

While you're at it, try installing a browser that has a spell-check like Google Chrome.

You can't be in two factions. So if you have this faction, you can't be in Espero, which, of course, means that you cannot run for governor.

By a division, he means that this faction becomes a subsidiary of Espero. So basically, you remain in control of your cities but Espero has control of foreign policy.