Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sufficated
Started by Unknown User

Okay, i just sufficated then i did /home.. apperently my home were pushed 1 block back.. had to destroy the block then i respawned.. No big deal right? Well then i turned to take my items, they wasnt there..

I lost:

Minerals:

27 iron ores, 51 coal, 18 flintstone, a stack of gravel, 37 hide and 3 stacks of logs (one of them were the white logs)

Items:

A half dead diamond pick, a 25% diamond shovel, a 60% diamond axe and my 90% diamond sword.

The % is guessin out from theire colours..

Is it possible to get them back? And if so, is it possible to have the coal be coal ores (was gona convert them then i had 5 stacks but why wait?) it was for maybe 10-5 mins ago?
No, this is nonrefundable. Refunds are only done for rollbacks or screw ups from staff
No, they won't refund.

Ask and admin to God themselves and warp there.

~SN
Space when you suffocate your stuff disappears in it. or it does for me at least.
I know.

He gods and then teleports you to him / her, and you set your new home and destroy whatever was suffocating you.

~SN
The stuff disepeared.. i spawned there after dieing (u spawn at your home you know..), completly safe, but the stuff wasnt there.. thats a screw up by the server/game..
there was plenty of space for it to be dropped.. but no.. the stuff had to disepear..
Your stuff doesn't drop when you suffocate.

Just the way it is.

~SN
seriusly? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>