Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bad Staff
Started by Unknown User

Worst staff ever why didn't I get to be mod I was on minetown longer than most admins and mods in minetown and they got promoted and that made me sad and mad because i have been in the server way longer than they ever have, and i'm a nice guy, and i liked to help out a lot and the staff that get promoted are not nice people, take reggief for example he insulted a banned member's dead fiancee think about it sawine maybe you should actually hire members that are actually nice because the staff here are really crappy and i think they should be banned because they do a horrible job at moderating the server, and also the quality of the map is just terrible, you should consider resetting the map because things are getting way overcrowded in there and it would be easier for everyone if you just reset the map, because it's absolutely terrible, and please hire new and nicer staff members such as me because i had the crial account password for like 2 months and i think i did a really really good job at moderating, like better than most staff members and i was like really nice and laid back when trouble was not around, so please consider my unbanning, and thanks for reading this.

ps i shouldn't have been banned because i didn't actually ban anyone on the crial account, broly did it and it was his idea just please consider me getting back in thanks a lot for reading this

catman
Im predicting a lock in the near future?
So many things wrong, so many stupid questions.

inb4lock

~SN
lol... f*ck off catman, gtfo.

1st, you know nothing about the staff and the server because you are banned from it since like 2 months...

And you're playing the "honest card" now ? lol... lame

If it wasnt you really, then you should have said it at first, and not troll us.

Its too late now, and you ask to be unbanned with a shitty post like that ?

Nah man, go play with draednar and broly, you seemed to have fun with them.