Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Human Reaper ban
Started by [E] Human Reaper

well have you never been 8. i dont think through things i get told that all the time. also i dont it said griffing stuff on the sign.
Seaside isn't his city, I partially owned it.

We didn't get protection because we didn't need it.

Turned out to be a dump anyways.

~SN

Personally, none of the owners would even mind probably.

But the fact that you were griefing, griefing glass.

You don't get any benefits out of it.

When you break glass you don't get it back.
oh ok makes sense i guess that makes sense. so why make it then. and just joint protection or is that not a thing?

oh, ok, i wanted to see how the water would wrk. i would be hppy to fix it. i was planning on fixing it when i was done. but then i got ban.

also whats sn mean and cool name
i will unban you tomorro because im going to sleep now.
really ok thanks. i guess i will fix it towmarrow. please dont forget.
He believes griefing is spelled grifing. Therefore when he saw an area under Griff's name, he thought "Oh, an area to griff, ok cool"

I'm on his side on this one that it was a misunderstanding.
sounds like a stupid kid made a stupid mistake maybe we should explain to him what grieffing is exactly, i dont think a perma-ban is necessary, i can repay the glass if i need to i feel responsible for this becasue i used my donator invite on him im sorry guys he was a random guest that i was feeling generous towards ill rebuild the area he griefed if you want me too
its not that big of an area i can redo it. also they said i would be unban towmarow.
Oh my god, you guys are gullible. I have talked to him ingame. He is WAY over the age of eight. He is looking for an excuse.
i am not, ok well i turn 9 in febuary 21 you might have talked to my older brother before