Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Useful Guide to Becoming Staff
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

I've added the links along with the Events Team Application; thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> x
I like it! But I see many players under the age of 16 applying for moderator. I an a bit confused why.
@1123647 wrote:
I like it! But I see many players under the age of 16 applying for moderator. I an a bit confused why.

A while back we had a few situations where under-16's were given Moderator.

Either current applicants are suffering from Skyblockaria, the inability to read information provided by the server, or are hoping that they have presented such a wonderful image of themselves that they will bypass said age requirement.

This would also fit in with many players putting things in such as "14(15 in 5 months)" to make it seem as though they're not that far off.
Adam R wrote:
@1123647 wrote:

A while back we had a few situations where under-16's were given Moderator.

Either current applicants are suffering from Skyblockaria, the inability to read information provided by the server, or are hoping that they have presented such a wonderful image of themselves that they will bypass said age requirement.

This would also fit in with many players putting things in such as "14(15 in 5 months)" to make it seem as though they're not that far off.

Thanks for the.. er... clarification. I talked to a couple staff members and I got it all figured out. Thanks though!
So do you have to be 16and up in order to be picked as a helper!
Nope, helper is a rank that cannot be applied for. Helpers are chosen by other staff members. But unlike moderator, you don't have to be 16 years old.
Staff members are chosen using a set of criteria. For some positions, there are applications. By applying, you automatically indicate you are interested in that position. For other positions, such as Helper, the Server Managers converse with the Staff Managers and Sawine who would make the determination on promoting a player to Helper.

There are a number of things that would cause your application to be passed over, which include but are not limited to: Asking staff members to review your application, constantly stating in-game or on the forums/wall that you have applied, previous records of rule-breaking, and/or applying for every staff position available.

The best way to obtain a staff position is to apply for the one position you are most interested in, help other players out in-game, and be patient.
Didnt even realize this massive wall of text existed