Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Where's Coffeey?
Started by [E] GACKT

Now It's super rare nowadays for me to defend anything on this site, I was wondering for awhile why Coffeey hasn't been unbanned. I can't say he wasn't a troublemaker at times. Honestly not to bad mouth prez and his past history on MT, I think you guys always association Coffeey with him.

Now I told him to tell me the truth about why he was banned, because I really don't want to make this thread and look like an idiot finding out he lied to me. Which btw if it is the truth, that was a really stupid reason to ban him, but that isn't the point, quite a few mods said they would unbanned him, telling him to wait 2 weeks over and over. Whether or not he gets unbanned, being told he would be unbanned, but has to wait 4 weeks by two staff members, THEN waits those 4 weeks then told by Lomanic that he won't.

What the hell is going on, some real secretive let's make people disappear shit going on in the background.
ITS A CONSPERICY!

(P.S. ill probably dissapear for posting this)
Yeah, you're next gackt.

I do agree though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Agreed.
I don't generally comment on bans, but in this case I will make an exception: I think there comes a point where the excessive use of the ban-hammer smashes the sence of community that the server cluster has. I have been playing for about a year and a half and the list of friends forever banned outnumber those who can still play on this server. It is the reason I don't play that much any more.

In regards to coffee: I don't know the circumstances of his ban. He is not one of my favorite people.... at times he can be entertaining....othertimes frustrating. I do know that he has been here a long time. He is a string that once pulled from the fabric will unravel other strings.

If you told someone that you would unban them after a peroid of time.... STAND BY YOUR WORD.. otherwise it doesn't mean anything the next time you talk.
He's currently being waterboarded by the MIA. He'll be returned to us momentarily.
Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone?
Quoted from Coffeey as he was tied to a chair and beaten "ill bash ye fookin ead in I sware on me mum" as blood ran down his face.
Oh look. Another staff vs players...

I do agree though
GACKT wrote:
Quoted from Coffeey as he was tied to a chair and beaten "ill bash ye fookin ead in I sware on me mum" as blood ran down his face.

GACKT, this is why I love you. That quote made my day.