Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff Suggestions
Started by Unknown User

Look if that THE only reason is To become a mod

To get better than other members or get more respect i Think is pafdic

Because you can be à good member To be open and helpfull to other or be à great builder so you can make on this sever à lot of friends and have fun
I know many successful servers have these that you have seen, but to me these ranks would be just a status rank they wouldnt do anything. We wouldnt give them fire or lava, no ban kick all that, pretty much all it would be is protection, but we probably wouldnt give that becuase that would let them edit the files to let them destroy spawn and places like that. What I'm trying to say is, it would be just being a donator without paying, it would be unfair to all the people who did pay, and all anyone who is that rank would be able to do is boast the tag PlayerName and thats pretty much it. Also we already give your most trusted, well rounded, completely freindly, and devoted players the staff jobs or thoughts about staff jobs. In short we dont need these. They wouldnt be any help. Sorry
I completly beg to differ.

Trainnies could kick people and things like that and would be able to stop greifers and monitor gameplay, assist protection in towns ect.

How often do we all ask a MOD for protection and have to wait ages?

it would be nice to have this, instantly,

if you want to see the server i was refering to earlier it is @

they use these ranks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

JamieMiller wrote:
I completly beg to differ.

Trainnies could kick people and things like that and would be able to stop greifers and monitor gameplay, assist protection in towns ect.

How often do we all ask a MOD for protection and have to wait ages?

it would be nice to have this, instantly,

if you want to see the server i was refering to earlier it is @

they use these ranks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Just because that server has it doesn't mean ours will. I said earlier they will NOT have kick or protect because they will end up being less trusted people who are trainees. Trainees would have NO Kick, NO ban, NO protection. Maybe if you asked Mods more often it would be nice, and if everyone would be patient. I dont think normal players realize how many times staff are asked to do these jobs... yesterday i logged on, and in an hour I moved an entire vault into a new one, made 3 other vaults, protected 5 things, had to fix some faulty bridge for about 10 minutes, rank up 2 people, deal with guests, and listen to the impatient people complain thinking I forgot about them. No one asks mods all they do is ask an admin who tells them to ask a mod and they never do. The ranks you are maing up would just get in the way. Sorry I've suggested adding more rank at one point to sawine, they were turned down, and now I see why now that we have gotten to be a much larger server.

Read this whole thing, because from your argument, you made points that I addressed in another post.
look, i understand you fustrations at people, but this was just a simple idea of mine,

i do not mean to offend anyone, i would also like to point out you seem to be the only person oppising this openly on this fourm at this time.
I also have been now informed there are more MODs than admins , sorry that i didnt get my facts right guys , but my point is still valid.
I practically never ask for a admin anymore. I <3 mods (I still like you admins hehe)

On topic: It was turned down, time to lock?
Im waiting for sawine to see this/ me talking to him to make sure.
Dude heres your problem, people just ignore mods completely, apart from me and decoy who most people know, if your whole arguement is based on not enough admins are doing warps/whatever on the server ask a mod ffs.
Resolved, locking