Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New challenge ideas for Skyblock
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Challenge level: Master

Challenge name: PvP god

Challenge requirements: Find a way to kill 5 different players in skyblock

Challenge rewards: Diamond sword sharpness 3, fire aspect 2, knockback 4, unbreaking 4

Not repeatable

Reason it would be a good challenge: Have you ever actually tried to kill someone in skyblock? It's damn near impossible.
Challenge level: Hard or Medium

Challenge name: Bowman

Challenge requirements: Find me 5 stacks of arrows!

Challenge rewards: Power II bow, 20 cobble points

Is the challenge repeatable?: Yes, but you can only get a power II bow twice. After that, you can only get 20 cobble points.

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: I think that this would be a good challenge because currently there is no good use for arrows on skyblock right now. I think that this challenge would serve as a way to "sell" arrows.
***Purple notes are alternatives.***

Challenge level: (Easy, Medium, Hard, Master) Easy

Challenge Name: Bettershop

Challenge Requirements: Complete all the easy challenges.

Challenge Rewards: Access to warp EasyShop so you can sell items for more (5%?) or buy items cheaper (5%?)

Is the challenge repeatable: No

If Repeatable what are the repeat rewards: N/A

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: After completing all the easy challenges you could have a little reward for making it past that set. Similar the prison donator shops where you get better prices.

Challenge level: (Easy, Medium, Hard, Master) Medium

Challenge Name: Averageshopper

Challenge Requirements: Complete all the medium challenges.

Challenge Rewards: Access to warp MediumShop so you can sell items for more (10%?) or buy items cheaper (10%?)

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: Upgrade to the previous shop challenge.

Challenge level: (Easy, Medium, Hard, Master) Hard

Challenge Name: Shopmore

Challenge Requirements: Complete all the hard challenges.

Challenge Rewards: Access to warp HardShop so you can sell items for more (20%?) or buy items cheaper (20%?)

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: Upgrade to previous shop challenge.

Challenge level: (Easy, Medium, Hard, Master) Master

Challenge Name: Shopaholic

Challenge Requirements: Complete all the master challenges.

Challenge Rewards: Access to warp MasterShop so you can sell items for more (25%?) or buy items cheaper (25%?)

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: Upgrade to previous shop challenge.

Challenge Name: Netherstar

Challenge Requirements: Fetch me 4 diamond blocks and 5 glowstone and I'll get you a netherstar.

Challenge Rewards: 1 nether star and 100 Cobblepoints.

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: 1 Beacon per island would be useful and would not do much harm.

Challenge Name: Enchantingtime

Challenge Requirements: Build me an enchanting station with 15 bookcases.

Challenge Rewards: 15 bottles o' enchanting, 10 books, 50 CobblePoints.

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: Each island needs an enchanting table, time to start enchanting items with those levels!

***Also please consider the challenge above, arrows have no real good use and they pile up quickly!
Challenge level: master

Challenge name: village

Challenge requirements: 10 doors 1 golden apples and 2 splash potions of weakness

Challenge rewards: 2 golden apples 1 villager spawn egg and 200 cobblepoints

Is the challenge repeatable: yes

If Repeatable what are the repeat rewards: 1 villager spawn egg and 200 cobblepoints

Reason you feel this would be a good challenge: because i been trying to get a village started for a couple of weeks now and no zombie villagers have spawned other then 1