Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] an apology and a favor
Started by [E] xXredlineXx

Username:

When you were banned : honestly i have no clue.

Person who banned you: that i do not know either

Reason you were banned: i asked why u had to pay and they said something like ' you have to pay to prevent griefers. ' so then i said well that's gay. after a while i apologized and i left. so i am writeing this to ask of a pardon and of saying, i quote ' if or when i get back on the server i will NOT swear and i will pay $5 to get on the server. so i ask of you, please pardon what i have done and if we can put it all behind us.

sincerly,

xXsobeXx

Hello xXsobeXx

Please be patient as we are trying to figure out how and why you got banned and by whom.

Could you tell us what date/time you got banned please.

In order for me to be able to help you,you must be able to answer that question.

As you were obviously online at then ban.

Thanks
sobe what you did was when you joined, you said "Fuck You" to random members and you were disrespecting people. also when we told you you have to pay, you replied "Bullshit". We do not condone this behavior on our server. we will talk and see.
It was me who banned him, sorry for banning him but I got to agree with Gear.

I will use /kick and /mute more often now. lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dead:">:dead:</object>
nice one decoy
even if i did say that i apologized for it witch i do not recall. but i did apologize and u may not have seen it but i did apologize. and i will apologize once more, i am sorry and it wont happen again. and for omegatekanina i bealiave it was on the 16th. once again i am apologize.
all i really as is for one last chance and if u can give that to me ill be one happy camper. cuz i would like to play with my friend Khoshy. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Well you did call everyone a douche upon entry, and after told about paying to play you went ahead and called the server gay...

Donate, and then you will be unbanned....?

~SN
sounds like a bad case
If you're willing to pay the join fee and respect the rules It's all fine.