Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] curious
Started by [E] *Chriss

i live in pacific time and not many admins or mods on late at night usually the only admins or mods i see that late are reggie, huntekiller, and oki and even then usually its only 1 of them or none very few times have i seen 2 of them on late at night
We are still working on getting a group of mods that'll cover the night shift. Oki was chosen partially because he was a good night time player that could help with this. We know of the lacking periods late at night and are doing out best to help with this.
yea i feel sorry for people like oki becasue he is the only one to run night shift unless someone stays up i always see people sayin "oki can you protect" "oki can you make me a warp" oki can you help me with somethin" if im on i try to see what i can do to help but he is the only one who can do the warps and protects
It really isn't night shift for him, lol when you all are offline and asleep, the people like us who live else were in the world are up playing during the day.
Mikel Im usually on from 11-1:30 EST. and gatschet who is now mod is on the west coast as well.
Heck yuss. I stay up until 2 am on breaks and weekends
ok well it just seems like there arnt that many on at night well it did