Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Homefront
Started by [E] Gear

I just bought it today. Its a good game I recommend it, but if your'e on 360 the matchmaking sucks... I joined one game after 10 minutes and it was almost over. I was then immediately kicked from the server and now it wont connect to any servers... I like the game overall, it just came out so I'm expecting improvements from patches. Just thought I'd share that if anyone was considering the game.
lol at your sig
Play skirimish if you want to get into a match quicker....the only down side is local hosting so your connection has a better chance of sucking. If you get the error beacon message, go back to the dashboard and reload the game before you try again. Just a few tips that helped me.
Matchmaking is being worked on. Its the smae way on ps3
its such a beast game once you get into it, besides the crap matchmaking i like alot more then any call of duty!
and yes the matchmaking is crap on the ps3 aswell
well of course it sucks on ps3 you dont pay for a good connection on ps3 its free, but as to why it sucks on xbox it muxt be becaszue they are experiencing server issues i hope to get this game, but i would only do MP the SP looks like shit with horrible acting and just absolutely awkward voice, plus it has little to no replay value for SP and its a super short campaign
Guys there is an update comming Soon Just Wait FOr it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
It's pretty bad, more of an emotional shooter, mechanics&multiplayer are workable and enjoyable. 6 hour campaign with a flat ending, turned out to the the same modern shooter that have been flooding the market the past 9 years, no thanks I traded it in.
haha yeh. I just finished the campaign and uh. WORST ending ever. Im thinking about picking up Crysis 2.