Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BLOCKED ME

TNTbenson wrote:
Haha jk!

But not really.
Evan, I say this from my heart, you should be banned from Minetown.net, and the server, A lot of us don't want you here... Go be a moron on some other server...
i don't wanna be banned. me and TekkenChauncey were banned from red lobster after getting into scuffle over gradius canon & becoming tangled in decorative fishing net. that wasn't fun.
also i'm not exactly sure what's going on in your signature but i feel like that should be reason enough for you to be banned?
evanskis wrote:
also i'm not exactly sure what's going on in your signature but i feel like that should be reason enough for you to be banned?

No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my signature. Let alone ban-able.
ipwnin3D wrote:
we don't want you here...

whoa there, speak for yourself!!

evanskis can i pleasse have carot fact
Certainly! If you talk to a carrot long enough it will still not talk back. But you can still eat it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
MattGehringツ wrote:
ipwnin3D wrote:
we don't want you here...

whoa there, speak for yourself!!

evanskis can i pleasse have carot fact

lmfao, and I might as well ask a mod, my sig is ok, right?
everyone has there shit days evan more then most. Just calm down he is different so what.
Ur Honor, The Jury Is Obviously Biased Against Me Because Theiyre Mad., And They're Butt Hurt, And They Post On Different Forums Than I Do